COVID 19 Updates for Forest Hills
- Cabins Re-Opening Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Cabins Require a Two Night Minimum Stay on Weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Due to the Health concerns of COVID 19 Virus, our Washroom/Shower Facility is CLOSED to our Guests for this Camping Season.
- A Portable Sewage Dumping Container will be Available for your use and will be accessible by the Dumping Station.
- Reminder to please help our house keeping staff, Please Sweep the Floors and Wash your Utensils and Dishes before Check Out.
- Each Cabin has a Hand Sanitizer Station installed, Spray Sanitizer and Cleaning Cloth is available for your use to wipe down hard surfaces that you wish to sanitize. Cloths will be replaced by Staff upon Check Out.
- Hot Tubs are regularly maintained for your enjoyment and relaxation.
- If you or anybody of your group have symptoms associated with the Virus (COVID 19) as per Manitoba Health Protocols, We ask that you cancel your stay or postpone it for a later date. A refund will be issued or We will Assist you in Re-Scheduling your stay.
We are all in this Together and on behalf of our Housekeeping, Maintenance Teams and Swan Lake First Nation Chief and Council, I would like to thank you for your continued interest in our Cabins and RV Park. - Management